Career Transitions helps community members become self-sufficient by providing personalized career exploration assistance in one-on-one appointments. Our Career Coach offers guidance based on each client’s individual needs and goals.
Depending on the client’s needs, we assist with gaining:
- Access to training services that equip individuals to enter the workforce and retain employment.
- Access to any employment and training resources such as Craigslist, Indeed, and Job Service websites.
- Assistance with writing cover letters and letters of interest, as well as resume building.
- Workforce and labor market information to view wage and career outlook data.
- Access to a computer and internet, which can provide direct connections to career websites and the ability to apply for opportunities.
- Referral to partner organizations as needed to provide additional support.