Career Transitions helps people become self-sufficient, as we provide computer access for online career services and also assist with career exploration personally by appointment.
We provide one-on-one career counseling and additional job readiness classes and services:
- Access to training services that equip individuals to enter the workforce and retain employment
- Access to any employment and training resources such as Craigslist, Indeed, and Job Service websites.
- Access to business services
- Workforce and labor market information to view wage and career outlook data.
- Technology-based support such as email, printer, and phone to communicate with potential employers
- Use of a scanner and FAX machine to transmit paperwork
- Access to a computer that can provide a direct connection to program information or services.
- Referral to partner organizations as needed to provide additional support.
COMPLETE OUR REGISTRATION FORM or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-388-6701.