The Career Transitions Board of Directors is the governing body that advises, governs, oversees policy, provides direction, and assists with the leadership and general promotion of Career Transitions so as to support the organization’s mission and needs. The Board consists of community leaders representing various industries, expertise, and understanding of the people and counties we serve. The Board meets monthly to ensure appropriate governance and stay connected with activities of the organization.
Career Transitions elects board members annually for one-year terms and shall consist of a minimum of three directors and a maximum of thirteen directors. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please submit a letter of interest and resume/CV to email@example.com.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Shaina Chepulis: President – Thrive
- Debbie Brumley: Vice-President – Montana Title & Escrow, Inc.
- Lucille Pope: Secretary – Collaborative Consulting
- Patricia Ramler: Treasurer – Ramler Law Office
- Cheri Mann: Past President – Glacier Bancorp
The Career Transitions staff is comprised of professionals with many years of experience in nonprofit management, training, education, career counseling, and case management.
- Jennifer Sipes: Executive Director
- Kami Cole: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Sarah Friedrich: Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market Manager
- Melissa Hansen: Administrative Assistant
- Brittany McCulley: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Cynthia Collins: HiSET Preparation
- Rebecca Cox: Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Pamela Hodgson: Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Roger Kortan: Class A Commercial Driver’s License Training
- Carol Scott: Certified Nursing Assistant Training
- Judy Story: First Aid/CPR Training