BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Career Transitions Board of Directors is the governing body that advises, governs, oversees policy, provides direction, and assists with the leadership and general promotion of Career Transitions so as to support the organization’s mission and needs. The Board consists of community leaders representing various industries, expertise, and understanding of the people and counties we serve. The Board meets monthly to ensure appropriate governance and stay connected with activities of the organization.
Career Transitions elects board members for one-year, two-year, or three-year terms and shall consist of a minimum of three directors and a maximum of thirteen directors. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please submit a letter of interest and resume/CV to email@example.com.
- Shaina Chepulis: President – Thrive
- Kerry Hanson: Secretary/Treasurer – MSU Alumni Foundation
- Vicki Larson-Yost: Board Member – Glacier Bancorp
- Patricia Ramler: Vice President – Ramler Law Office
- Tracey Robecker: Board Member – Belgrade School District
The Career Transitions staff is comprised of professionals with many years of experience in nonprofit management, training, education, career coaching, and case management.
- Jennifer Sipes: Executive Director
- Savanna Brentlinger: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Kami Cole: Client Advocate / Case Manager
- Sarah Friedrich: Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market Manager
- Emma Heller: Communications Manager
- Samantha Packer: Program Coordinator
- Mike Hagan: CDL Instructor