We’re excited to announce that Career Transitions is seeking volunteers to join its Board of Directors. Our mission to assist and strengthen communities, families, and individuals in becoming self-sufficient through workforce and community development, education, training, and employment.
Our programs include the Career Coaching, HiSET (High School Equivalency/GED), Computer Literacy courses, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training, Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training, CPR/First Aid, the Gallatin Valley Farmers’ Market (GVFM), and Montana Pathways-Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
The Board of Directors is responsible for the strategy, oversight, and policies of CT. Responsibilities include:
- Determine mission and purpose.
- Hire the Executive Director.
- Ensure effective planning.
- Monitor and strengthen programs and services.
- Ensure adequate financial resources.
- Protect assets and provide proper financial oversight.
- Build a competent Board.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity.
- Enhance the organization’s public standing.
Time Commitment: The Board meets monthly for 1-2 hours.
The Board of Directors includes diverse age and industry backgrounds.
Directors shall be elected for one-year, two-year, or three-year terms.
For more information, or if you are interested in becoming a Board member, please contact our Executive Director, Jennifer Sipes at email@example.com or 406-388-6701.